Kick-Back Friday: #140
If Mad Love (1935), starring Peeeeter Lorre, is any indication, these are the bad-news rules in spooky movie-land.
- Brilliant surgeons are kah-razy.
- They don’t perform mundane operations, like appendectomies.
- They invariably transplant body parts.
- They don’t tranplant kidneys.
- They do transplant limbs.
- The transplant donor is typically insane, a criminal, or both.
- The transplanted body parts behave according to the donor’s, not the recipient’s, will.
The good news in spooky movie-land: Graft rejection is simply not an issue.
Poster for Mad Love, starring Peeeeter Lorre, from Wikipedia and reproduced under fair use law.